What are you doing to help stop the spread of COVID-19?
At U Hotel Group we are doing all we can to ensure that your stay is safe, comfortable and most importantly clean and hygienic. We would like to assure all our guests that we are doing everything to ensure our hotel guests, staff and suppliers are looked after and the steps we are taking.
Hygiene is our top priority & the below are some of our commitments to U:
- Monitoring the health of all our staff ensuring they are in the best shape.
- Rigorous cleaning and sanitisation of guest rooms.
- Providing hand sanitizers in all public areas for staff and guest use
- Actively disinfecting our lifts, door handles and other high touch point areas
- Provision of medical masks and gloves for our guests and employees upon request, subject to availability.
- Regular training of our employees ensuring proper hand hygiene and awareness of COVID-19. This is vital to help combat the spread of viruses and the health of our employees and guests.
We care for our guests and employees by introducing additional measures to safeguard their wellbeing. Our employees are constantly briefed on the guidelines provided by the World Health Organization and local health authorities. They are ready to render assistance to any guest that may feel unwell.
Is the Reception desk open 24 Hours?
Our Residences are open 24 hours and due to changes in operations made due to COVID-19 we have automated our check-in with codes for entry and information in rooms to ensure an comfortable stay.
As such we will not have a ‘reception’ service that is manned but we are available 24 hours by contacting the given telephone number should you require anything at all. As we are based either within the property or in close proximity we will attend to any request immediately.